Differential Input Discrete Pre-amplifier Circuit
A discrete circuit design is employed for pre-amplifier section, to deliver a detailed yet abundantly musical quality. Your room will be filled with natural and powerful sound...
FET Differential Input 3-stage Pure Complimental Discrete Power Amplifier Circuit
The power amplifier section employs a Differential Input 3-stage Pure Complimental Discrete circuit with FET (Field Effect Transistor). The circuit design has an optimised layout to minimize interference and signal loss as it travels through the circuit board.
Mic input with mixing function
A mic input on the front panel allows users to stage Karaoke sessions by mix singing voices from a mic input with music from a selected input source. The A-R650 MKII also helps users to record their Karaoke performances by sending the blended sound out to an external recording device such as AD-RW900 or CD-RW890.
Auxiliary AC Output
The A-R650 MKII also features a switched auxiliary AC output on rear panel (up to 100w), so users can connect a CD Player or component, minimising the number of plugs required.
- 120W + 120W Output Power
- Differential input discrete amplifier
- FET differential input three-stage pure complementary discrete power amplifier
- Microphone input jack with Mic Mixing capability
- Two selectable speaker channels (Speakers A and B)
- Built-in phono-equaliser amplifier (MM type)
- Interconnection with iPod-compatible CD-P650 CD player
- Remote-controllable motor-driven volume control
- Balance, Tone Control (Bass, Treble), Loudness
- Source Direct
- TAPE2 Monitor
- Auxiliary AC Power Outlet (Switched, Max 100W)
- Gold-plated RCA terminals on Rear Panel
- Headphone Jack
- Complies with RoH