Pre-main Amplifier fitted with Bluetooth®, USB and a Digital-to-analog Converter
This product signals the beginning of a new chapter for TEAC, with both high-resolution audio and Bluetooth® playback in a single-box product
- A compact (215mm width) pre-main amplifier with USB input and built-in digital audio converter
- Compatible with 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native playback and 32bit/192kHz high-resolution sound sources
- High sound quality wireless playback compatible with the Bluetooth® aptX® codec
- Built-in BurrBrown PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter, compatible with a variety of digital sources
- Fitted with 40W + 40W Class-D power amplifier module manufactured by ICEpower
- Full metal housing provides both excellent vibration control and classy looks, in a compact enclosure, making it easy to accomodate on a desktop
"OUTSTANDING - amongst the best."
VGP 2015 Category Award Winner!
A globally known hi-fi brand that’s been associated with classy, compact systems for decades, TEAC is now re-inventing the… morePress Release dated: 12 Apr 2016
Model Name / Compatibility A-H01 Compatible with Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bitAD-RW900-B Compatible… morePress Release dated: 11 Nov 2015
TEAC, one of the world’s best known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new components to its award-winning Reference… morePress Release dated: 15 Oct 2015
Belt-drive Turntable Provides Clean Sound and USB Output TEAC has introduced the TN-200 – a great-sounding belt-drive… morePress Release dated: 24 Sep 2015
TEAC has launched the HA-P90SD – a high-resolution audio player and headphone amp for audiophiles on the go. A… morePress Release dated: 11 Aug 2015