Integrated Amplifier with 192kHz USB Audio Input
High-Quality Sound in a Modern Hi-Fi System – The Smarter Way
- High-quality sound, high output power, and low power consumption with an efficient Class-D Amplifier by
- ABLETEC, Norway.
- USB cable connection for a fully digital path from any PC, allowing playback of better-than-CD quality sound.
- BurrBrown PCM5102 D/A Converter for various types of digital audio formats.
- Large number of Input/Output connectors allows users to integrate with full-scale hi-fi system.
- A Toroidal-Core Power Transformer for stable current supply.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
A globally known hi-fi brand that’s been associated with classy, compact systems for decades, TEAC is now re-inventing the… morePress Release dated: 12 Apr 2016
Model Name / Compatibility A-H01 Compatible with Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bitAD-RW900-B Compatible… morePress Release dated: 11 Nov 2015
TEAC, one of the world’s best known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new components to its award-winning Reference… morePress Release dated: 15 Oct 2015
Belt-drive Turntable Provides Clean Sound and USB Output TEAC has introduced the TN-200 – a great-sounding belt-drive… morePress Release dated: 24 Sep 2015
TEAC has launched the HA-P90SD – a high-resolution audio player and headphone amp for audiophiles on the go. A… morePress Release dated: 11 Aug 2015