Integrated Amplifier with 192kHz USB Audio Input
High-Quality Sound in a Modern Hi-Fi System – The Smarter Way
- High-quality sound, high output power, and low power consumption with an efficient Class-D Amplifier by
- ABLETEC, Norway.
- USB cable connection for a fully digital path from any PC, allowing playback of better-than-CD quality sound.
- BurrBrown PCM5102 D/A Converter for various types of digital audio formats.
- Large number of Input/Output connectors allows users to integrate with full-scale hi-fi system.
- A Toroidal-Core Power Transformer for stable current supply.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016
TEAC’s best-selling range of analogue turntables has now been joined by the TN-570, a new flagship model that aims to… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016
Displaying the innovative thinking that has helped it become one of the world’s leading hi-fi manufacturers, TEAC has… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016
A globally known hi-fi brand that’s been associated with classy, compact systems for decades, TEAC is now re-inventing the… morePress Release dated: 12 Apr 2016
Model Name / Compatibility A-H01 Compatible with Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bitAD-RW900-B Compatible… morePress Release dated: 11 Nov 2015