Micro Component System
New Generation CD/DAB Micro Component System for Hi-Res Era.
The HR-X101DAB is a Hi-Res micro component system with a new concept, fusing CD receiver components with TEAC desktop audio technologies that we have advanced over years.
The receiver has a USB DAC function that supports Hi-Res audio playback and can handle a variety of sources, including CDs, Bluetooth® and DAB+/FM radio. The body of the unit is crafted elegantly with cut aluminum panels, which are about 3mm thick on the top and sides and 5mm thick on the front. This increases both strength and resistance to external noise. The cabinet, which is about 20cm square and small enough to be held on the palms of two hands, has a cooling grille and side bars like a high-end power amplifier.
The design makes people feel its dignity and precision when they see it. In addition, the volume and source selection knobs on the front are also made with cut aluminum, which creates the sense of coolness and precision unique to thick metal. They will provide feelings of satisfaction to the owner every time they are used. The DAC, which is a core component for digital audio equipment, uses a Burr Brown PCM1795 that boasts a high dynamic range with low distortion and has a record of use in high-end digital-analog converters. This enables playback from various sources without compromising the passion the artists put into their music.
The speaker enclosures use red cherry wood panels and a piano finish to exude an aura of elegance. The contrast between the metal body and the receiver contributes to the unique presence of the system in the space where it is placed. The two-way speaker units incorporate PEI balanced dome tweeters that reproduce high-resolution audio sources with outstanding high-frequency characteristics and clarity. The rubber edges have maximized flexibility and a widened movement range. The cone woofers also achieve an outstanding f0 (lowest resonance frequency). The rich and natural low frequencies reproduced are surprising for their size.
The HR-X101DAB system packs the same high-quality audio technologies used in audiophile equipment into a compact form that allows you to make daily music listening experiences even richer.
- CD Receiver employs PC Streaming, CD Player, DAB+/FM Tuner, and Bluetooth Connection
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz Hi-Res Streaming from PC/Mac via USB Cable
- Up-conversion to 24-bit/192kHz from any source including CD, USB and Bluetooth®.
- Built-in DAB+/FM tuner supports RDS
- Small Footprint and Stunning Sound Performance by Class-D Amplifier
- Ultra-compact Loudspeakers support high frequency range up to 40kHz
- Owners Manual (En Fr Es De It Nl Sv) (11.53 MB)
- Reference (English) (1.33 MB)
- Reference (Francais) (1.31 MB)
- Reference (Deutsch) (1.31 MB)
- Reference (Espanol) (1.37 MB)
- Reference (Italiano) (1.29 MB)
- Reference (Nederlands) (1.3 MB)
- Reference (Svenska) (1.28 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (52.96 KB)
TEAC, one of the world’s best-known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new Hi-Res Audio-focussed components to its… morePress Release dated: 23 Feb 2018
TEAC has added an exciting new model to its range of analogue turntables with the launch of the TN-400BT, the first… morePress Release dated: 18 Oct 2016
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016
TEAC’s best-selling range of analogue turntables has now been joined by the TN-570, a new flagship model that aims to… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016