Supporting a hundred years of audio invention with playback, from 78rpm SP records and the latest Smartphone with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology.
The MC-D800 is a unique audio player that supports a wide variety of audio media spanning the history of human invention, from 78rpm SP records from the good ol’days, to the latest smartphone technology with state-of-the-art connectivity. An auto-return 3-speed turntable supports 33, 45 and 78 rpm vinyl discs, while Bluetooth® wireless connection allows users to enjoy wireless audio streaming from iPhone/Android phones.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Streaming with Instant Pairing
- Auto Return 3-speed Turntable with Sapphire Stylus
- Tray-loading CD Player supporting MP3/WMA Playback
- USB Port for MP3/WMA Playback
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner with Preset Memory
- Detached 2-way Speakers with Rear Bass-reflex Port
- English Francais Espanol Deutsch Italiano Nederlands Svenska (10.63 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (54.52 KB)
TEAC has added an exciting new model to its range of analogue turntables with the launch of the TN-400BT, the first… morePress Release dated: 18 Oct 2016
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016
TEAC’s best-selling range of analogue turntables has now been joined by the TN-570, a new flagship model that aims to… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016
Displaying the innovative thinking that has helped it become one of the world’s leading hi-fi manufacturers, TEAC has… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016
A globally known hi-fi brand that’s been associated with classy, compact systems for decades, TEAC is now re-inventing the… morePress Release dated: 12 Apr 2016