Features at a glance
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- High performance MM cartridge included
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balance straight type tone arm
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- Aluminum die-cast platter
- Dense composite wood structure for better vibration and resonance control
- 2 speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Stylish flat black chassis
Authentic belt-drive turntable
The high inertia Aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor for stable rotation. A durable Neoprene® rubber mat further reduces vibration. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by a polished Stainless steel Spindle and the highly durable bronze spindle holder.
Dense, composite wood construction with modern black finish
Unlike other brands with plastic chassis, the heavy MDF cabinet minimizes vibrations and resonance for cleaner playback of your vinyl collection. An understated flat black finish fits any décor.
MM type cartridge phono equalizer amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-200 supports both phono and line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without phono equalizer.
Built-in USB digital Output
The TI-made A/D converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC and digitize your vinyl collection. You can protect your vinyl records from damage caused by playback, whilst enjoying the quality of vinyl via your digital audio player.
Static balanced straight type tone arm
A straight tone arm has been used for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking of phonograph records.
2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
The TN-200 can play both LP and EP records. The Manual arm lifter ensures seamless analog playback.