Dual Monaural Digital-to-Analog Converter
A new standard in high-resolution audio, delivering high performance audio from a desktop component
- A compact (215mm width) digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with USB input
- Compatible with 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native playback and 32bit/192kHz high-resolution sound sources
- Asynchronous transmission mode capability and 192kHz up-conversion option
- Dual monaural design eliminates interference between the left and right channels. Built around twin BurrBrown PCM1795 DAC chips
- Toroidal core power transformer
- XLR balanced output
- The USB DAC can be directly connected to a power amplifier or active speaker and the output level (XLR, RCA) can be set to fixed, adjustable or off.
- By setting the XLR or RCA output level to “Off,” unnecessary circuits (other than those of the headphone amplifier) are isolated, enabling the sound quality of the headphone amplifier to be further enhanced.
- Full metal housing provides both excellent vibration control and a classy look, in a compact size allowing convenient desktop positioning
VGP 2015 Category Award Winner!
A globally known hi-fi brand that’s been associated with classy, compact systems for decades, TEAC is now re-inventing the… morePress Release dated: 12 Apr 2016
Model Name / Compatibility A-H01 Compatible with Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bitAD-RW900-B Compatible… morePress Release dated: 11 Nov 2015
TEAC, one of the world’s best known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new components to its award-winning Reference… morePress Release dated: 15 Oct 2015
Belt-drive Turntable Provides Clean Sound and USB Output TEAC has introduced the TN-200 – a great-sounding belt-drive… morePress Release dated: 24 Sep 2015
TEAC has launched the HA-P90SD – a high-resolution audio player and headphone amp for audiophiles on the go. A… morePress Release dated: 11 Aug 2015