Dual Monaural Digital-to-Analog Converter
A new standard in high-resolution audio, delivering high performance audio from a desktop component
- A compact (215mm width) digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with USB input
- Compatible with 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native playback and 32bit/192kHz high-resolution sound sources
- Asynchronous transmission mode capability and 192kHz up-conversion option
- Dual monaural design eliminates interference between the left and right channels. Built around twin BurrBrown PCM1795 DAC chips
- Toroidal core power transformer
- XLR balanced output
- The USB DAC can be directly connected to a power amplifier or active speaker and the output level (XLR, RCA) can be set to fixed, adjustable or off.
- By setting the XLR or RCA output level to “Off,” unnecessary circuits (other than those of the headphone amplifier) are isolated, enabling the sound quality of the headphone amplifier to be further enhanced.
- Full metal housing provides both excellent vibration control and a classy look, in a compact size allowing convenient desktop positioning
TEAC has added an exciting new model to its range of analogue turntables with the launch of the TN-400BT, the first… morePress Release dated: 18 Oct 2016
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016
TEAC’s best-selling range of analogue turntables has now been joined by the TN-570, a new flagship model that aims to… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016
Displaying the innovative thinking that has helped it become one of the world’s leading hi-fi manufacturers, TEAC has… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016
A globally known hi-fi brand that’s been associated with classy, compact systems for decades, TEAC is now re-inventing the… morePress Release dated: 12 Apr 2016