DSD 5.6MHz / PCM 384kHz capable Dual Monaural D/A Converter
Pioneering the sound frontier with state - of - the art technology
- Supports DSD 2.8/5.6MHz file native playback by ASIO 2.1 or DoP methods.
- Supports up to 32bit/384kHz PCM audio playback
- Dual monaural design from the power supply unit (Troidal-core), DAC to operational amplifier.
- “High-standard” parts: BurrBrown PCM1795 and MUSES8920 for high-quality sound.
- Energy efficient “green-technology” design: Max power consumption, 13W and an auto power-saving mode.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
- English Francais Espanol (1.79 MB)
- Deutsch Italiano (1.26 MB)
- Nederlands Svenska (1.26 MB)
- Setup Instructions Mac (428.91 KB)
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016
TEAC’s best-selling range of analogue turntables has now been joined by the TN-570, a new flagship model that aims to… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016
Displaying the innovative thinking that has helped it become one of the world’s leading hi-fi manufacturers, TEAC has… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016
A globally known hi-fi brand that’s been associated with classy, compact systems for decades, TEAC is now re-inventing the… morePress Release dated: 12 Apr 2016
Model Name / Compatibility A-H01 Compatible with Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bitAD-RW900-B Compatible… morePress Release dated: 11 Nov 2015