TEAC announces a high performance integrated amplifier - with balanced input capability - that majors on musical dynamicsPress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint.
For its power amplifier stage we’ve employed a new cool-running and highly energy-efficient option, a TEAC-tuned Ncore module by Hypex from the Netherlands. Its clear sound with low distortion and high Signal-to-Noise ratio reproduces Hi-Res audio content with true dynamism and musical verve.
In addition, the AX-505 also provides high quality headphone listening, via an integrated headphone amplifier, one that that supports ‘ground separate’ connection.
Admittedly more ‘eye-candy’ than a functional necessity, a pair of eye-catching level meters on the front panel track musical volume levels as they ebb and flow. The user experience is further enhanced by the presence of a well-damped volume control finished with a machined aluminum knob for precise volume adjustment. A passive-cooling design, for completely silent operation, allows the listener to focus on their music without the distraction of irritating fan noise.
Combine this state-of-the-art stereo integrated amplifier with TEAC's latest standalone DAC unit, the UD-505, or the NT-505 USB DAC/Network Player and you can revel in all the benefits of high-spec, Hi-Res audio, such as DSD512 and PCM 768kHz content.
- 115W + 115W of max output power from a Hypex Ncore power amplifier module, tuned by TEAC
- MUSES8920 op-amps for high quality sound
- Independent resistor ladder-type volume controls
- Large capacity toroidal-core power transformer with Schottky barrier diodes
- CCLC headphone amplifier circuit for linear sound
- 1/8inch (3.5mm) 4-pole headphone jack supporting ‘ground-separate’ connection
- Dual level meter with 4-step dimmable backlight
- Passive-cooling design for silent operation
- Full-metal body for rigidity, stability and elegance
- Compact design with an A4-sized footprint
- XLR balanced analogue input
- Three sets of unbalanced RCA analogue audio inputs with a wide-pitch connector layout
- A set of gold-plated, screw-type speaker terminals compatible with AWG8 cable and banana plugs
- Auto power-saving
- Remote control included
- RoHS compliant
The TN-4D is a direct-drive, analogue turntable with an elegant, low-profile design, made possible by the use of a… morePress Release dated: 7 May 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint… morePress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018