TEAC announces a new phono amplifier "PE-505" with dual monaural and fully-balanced input/output circuit designPress Release dated: 19 Aug 2020
TEAC Corporation will release a new phono equalizing amplifier with dual monaural and fully-balanced input/output circuit design, PE-505.
The PE-505 is a phono equalizing amplifier with dual monaural and fully-balanced input/output circuits that support balanced MC input.
The development of the PE-505 was achieved by relying on TEAC’s audio technology expertise, focusing on recording and playback, with the goal of accurately reproducing the original intent of the recording producers. The PE-505 will amplify even very faint audio signals picked up by the cartridge, process them without coloration, and then deliver them faithfully in order to keep the listener as close as possible to the original sound that was played before it was engraved on the master disc.
The high precision RIAA correction circuit, as well as both DECCA and COLUMBIA curves are supported. In addition, selectable load resistance for MC cartridges and load capacity for MM cartridges are present; allowing users to optimize the settings for the type of cartridge used and for the condition of the record.
- Full differential inputs/outputs circuits
- High-precision RIAA EQ circuit achieves less than 0.05dB of deviation
- Individual EQ curves for monaural records and ones with EQ from DECCA and COLUMBIA
- Balanced MC input
- Switchable MC impedance (10, 22, 47, 100, 220, 470, 1kΩ)
- Switchable MM load-impedance capacity (0, 100, 220, 330pF)
- MC load-impedance measurement function
- Switchable MM/MC gain (High/Low)
- Subsonic detection
- Subsonic filter (17Hz, –24dB/oct.)
- MONO function that mixes left and right channels as a monaural channel
- DEMAG function that de-magnetizes cartridge
- 3-position pin-point feet
- GND terminal
- RoHS compliant
For more information:
We are pleased to announce that the PE-505 Ver1.04 firmware update is now available.UpdatesImproved a… morePress Release dated: 17 Nov 2020
TEAC Corporation will release a flagship new belt-drive analog turntable TN-5BB. The TN-5BB is a new flagship analog… morePress Release dated: 19 Aug 2020
TEAC Corporation will release a new phono equalizing amplifier with dual monaural and fully-balanced input/output circuit… morePress Release dated: 19 Aug 2020
We are pleased to announce that the AD-850 Ver1.12 firmware update is now available. Updates CD drive tray operation… morePress Release dated: 17 Jul 2020
August 20, 2019: With vinyl sales at their highest for quarter of a century, it’s an auspicious time for the introduction… morePress Release dated: 20 Aug 2019