Integrated Amplifier with 192kHz USB Audio Input
High-Quality Sound in a Modern Hi-Fi System – The Smarter Way
- High-quality sound, high output power, and low power consumption with an efficient Class-D Amplifier by
- ABLETEC, Norway.
- USB cable connection for a fully digital path from any PC, allowing playback of better-than-CD quality sound.
- BurrBrown PCM5102 D/A Converter for various types of digital audio formats.
- Large number of Input/Output connectors allows users to integrate with full-scale hi-fi system.
- A Toroidal-Core Power Transformer for stable current supply.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018