Integrated Amplifier with 192kHz USB Audio Input
High-Quality Sound in a Modern Hi-Fi System – The Smarter Way
- High-quality sound, high output power, and low power consumption with an efficient Class-D Amplifier by
- ABLETEC, Norway.
- USB cable connection for a fully digital path from any PC, allowing playback of better-than-CD quality sound.
- BurrBrown PCM5102 D/A Converter for various types of digital audio formats.
- Large number of Input/Output connectors allows users to integrate with full-scale hi-fi system.
- A Toroidal-Core Power Transformer for stable current supply.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
We are pleased to announce that the PE-505 Ver1.04 firmware update is now available.UpdatesImproved a… morePress Release dated: 17 Nov 2020
TEAC Corporation will release a flagship new belt-drive analog turntable TN-5BB. The TN-5BB is a new flagship analog… morePress Release dated: 19 Aug 2020
TEAC Corporation will release a new phono equalizing amplifier with dual monaural and fully-balanced input/output circuit… morePress Release dated: 19 Aug 2020
We are pleased to announce that the AD-850 Ver1.12 firmware update is now available. Updates CD drive tray operation… morePress Release dated: 17 Jul 2020
August 20, 2019: With vinyl sales at their highest for quarter of a century, it’s an auspicious time for the introduction… morePress Release dated: 20 Aug 2019