Integrated Amplifier with 192kHz USB Audio Input
High-Quality Sound in a Modern Hi-Fi System – The Smarter Way
- High-quality sound, high output power, and low power consumption with an efficient Class-D Amplifier by
- ABLETEC, Norway.
- USB cable connection for a fully digital path from any PC, allowing playback of better-than-CD quality sound.
- BurrBrown PCM5102 D/A Converter for various types of digital audio formats.
- Large number of Input/Output connectors allows users to integrate with full-scale hi-fi system.
- A Toroidal-Core Power Transformer for stable current supply.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
August 20, 2019: With vinyl sales at their highest for quarter of a century, it’s an auspicious time for the introduction… morePress Release dated: 20 Aug 2019
TEAC’s new AP-505 is an ultra-compact stereo power amplifier, powered by Hypex Ncore technology, designed also to enable… morePress Release dated: 18 Jul 2019
The TN-4D is a direct-drive, analogue turntable with an elegant, low-profile design, made possible by the use of a… morePress Release dated: 7 May 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint… morePress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018