Integrated Amplifier with 192kHz USB Audio Input
High-Quality Sound in a Modern Hi-Fi System – The Smarter Way
- High-quality sound, high output power, and low power consumption with an efficient Class-D Amplifier by
- ABLETEC, Norway.
- USB cable connection for a fully digital path from any PC, allowing playback of better-than-CD quality sound.
- BurrBrown PCM5102 D/A Converter for various types of digital audio formats.
- Large number of Input/Output connectors allows users to integrate with full-scale hi-fi system.
- A Toroidal-Core Power Transformer for stable current supply.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018
TEAC, one of the world’s best-known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new Hi-Res Audio-focussed components to its… morePress Release dated: 23 Feb 2018
TEAC has added an exciting new model to its range of analogue turntables with the launch of the TN-400BT, the first… morePress Release dated: 18 Oct 2016
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016