The TEAC CD-RW890MKII records to CD-R or CD-RW media and is well suited for dubbing or event recording. You can record from the analog inputs while monitoring the level on the front-panel fluorescent display. Compact discs are clamped onto a center-mounted drive mechanism for minimal vibration, reducing jitter distortion for clearer sound.
As well as the previous CD-RW890, the CD-RW890MKII also functions as a full-featured CD player, with multiple playback modes and a S/PDIF optical input. It includes a wireless remote control. There's no more affordable CD recording than from the industry leader, TEAC's CD-RW890MKII. And new feature, “Time-based Track Creation” is available on CD-RW890mkII.
- Record CD-R/RW discs from the external devices
- Auto track function senses the track intervals and increments track numbers
- Synchronous recording function (at the digital input only)
- Auto sampling rate converter compatible with a wide range of digital audio sources
- FL display with level meter essential for recording level adjustments
- Program playback function (32 tracks)
- Repeat playback function (single/all/A-B)
- Shuffle playback function
- 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone jack with volume control
- Infra-red Remote control
TEAC, one of the world’s best-known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new Hi-Res Audio-focussed components to its… morePress Release dated: 23 Feb 2018
TEAC has added an exciting new model to its range of analogue turntables with the launch of the TN-400BT, the first… morePress Release dated: 18 Oct 2016
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016
TEAC’s best-selling range of analogue turntables has now been joined by the TN-570, a new flagship model that aims to… morePress Release dated: 2 Jun 2016