The TEAC CD-RW890MKII records to CD-R or CD-RW media and is well suited for dubbing or event recording. You can record from the analog inputs while monitoring the level on the front-panel fluorescent display. Compact discs are clamped onto a center-mounted drive mechanism for minimal vibration, reducing jitter distortion for clearer sound.
As well as the previous CD-RW890, the CD-RW890MKII also functions as a full-featured CD player, with multiple playback modes and a S/PDIF optical input. It includes a wireless remote control. There's no more affordable CD recording than from the industry leader, TEAC's CD-RW890MKII. And new feature, “Time-based Track Creation” is available on CD-RW890mkII.
- Record CD-R/RW discs from the external devices
- Auto track function senses the track intervals and increments track numbers
- Synchronous recording function (at the digital input only)
- Auto sampling rate converter compatible with a wide range of digital audio sources
- FL display with level meter essential for recording level adjustments
- Program playback function (32 tracks)
- Repeat playback function (single/all/A-B)
- Shuffle playback function
- 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone jack with volume control
- Infra-red Remote control
TEAC’s new AP-505 is an ultra-compact stereo power amplifier, powered by Hypex Ncore technology, designed also to enable… morePress Release dated: 18 Jul 2019
The TN-4D is a direct-drive, analogue turntable with an elegant, low-profile design, made possible by the use of a… morePress Release dated: 7 May 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint… morePress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018