Micro CD Receiver
New Generation CD Micro System for Hi-Res Era.
We developed the CR-H101 as a high-resolution USB DAC/CD receiver with a new concept, fusing CD receiver components with TEAC desktop audio technologies that we have advanced over years.
With a USB DAC capable of 192kHz/24-bit resolution playback from PC, it supports a variety of sources, including CD, USB and Bluetooth. Cut aluminum panels, which are about 5mm thick on the front and 3mm thick on the top and sides, are used indulgently, increasing both the strength of the unit and its resistance to external noise. The cabinet, which is small enough to be held on the palms of two hands, has a cooling grille and side bars like a high-end power amplifier. The volume and source selection knobs on the front are also made with cut aluminum. This gives the sense of coolness and precision unique to thick metal that will provide feelings of satisfaction to the owner every time they are used. The DAC, which is a core component for digital audio equipment, uses a Burr Brown PCM1795 that boasts a high dynamic range with low distortion and has a record of use in high-end digital-analog converters. This enables playback from various sources without compromising the passion of the artists. The power amp uses a high-efficiency Class-D amp and is capable of 26W+26W (4Ω) speaker output. In addition to LS-101HR speakers, which were designed and developed for compatibility with the CR-H101, it can also reliably drive even higher-end bookshelf speakers.
- CD Receiver employs PC Streaming, CD Player, FM Tuner, and Bluetooth Connection
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz Hi-Res Streaming from PC/Mac via USB Cable
- Up-conversion to 24-bit/192kHz from any source including CD, and Bluetooth
- Built-in FM tuner supports RDS (RDS for UK/Europe model only)
- Small Footprint and Stunning Sound Performance by Class-D Amplifier
- Ultra-compact Loudspeakers support high frequency range up to 40kHz
- Owners Manual (En Fr Es De It Nl Sv) (9.66 MB)
- Reference (English) (1.14 MB)
- Reference (Francais) (1.12 MB)
- Reference (Deutsch) (1.11 MB)
- Reference (Espanol) (1.18 MB)
- Reference (Nederlands) (1.11 MB)
- Reference (Svenska) (1.08 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (52.83 KB)
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018