New Generation CD/DAB+ Receiver for Hi-Res Era.
The CR-H101DAB is a CD/DAB Receiver with a new concept, fusing CD receiver components with TEAC desktop audio technologies that we have advanced over years.
The receiver has a USB DAC function that supports Hi-Res Audio playback and can handle a variety of sources, including CDs, Bluetooth® and DAB/FM radio. The body of the unit is crafted elegantly with cut aluminum panels, which are about 3mm thick on the top and sides and 5mm thick on the front. This increases both strength and resistance to external noise. The cabinet, which is about 20cm square and small enough to be held on the palms of two hands, has a cooling grille and side bars like a high-end power amplifier.
The design makes people feel its dignity and precision when they see it. In addition, the volume and source selection knobs on the front are also made with cut aluminum, which creates the sense of coolness and precision unique to thick metal. They will provide feelings of satisfaction to the owner every time they are used. The DAC, which is a core component for digital audio equipment, uses a Burr Brown PCM1795 that boasts a high dynamic range with low distortion and has a record of use in high-end digital-analog converters. This enables playback from various sources without compromising the passion the artists put into their music.
The CR-H101DAB packs the same high-quality audio technologies used in audiophile equipment into a compact form that allows you to make daily music listening experiences even richer.
- CD Receiver employs PC Streaming, CD Playback, DAB/FM, and Bluetooth® Connection
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz Hi-Res Audio Streaming from PC/Mac via USB Cable
- Slot-in CD Player supports MP3 and WMA files
- 2x Up-convert up to 192kHz from CD and Bluetooth® Sources
- Built-in DAB/FM tuner supports RDS (RDS for UK/Europe model only)
- HR Loudness for Stunning Sound Performance
- Versatile Timer Functions including ON/OFF Timer
- Owners Manual (En Fr Es De It Nl Sv) (11.53 MB)
- Reference (English) (1.33 MB)
- Reference (Francais) (1.31 MB)
- Reference (Deutsch) (1.31 MB)
- Reference (Espanol) (1.37 MB)
- Reference (Italiano) (1.29 MB)
- Reference (Nederlands) (1.3 MB)
- Reference (Svenska) (1.28 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (52.96 KB)
TEAC’s new AP-505 is an ultra-compact stereo power amplifier, powered by Hypex Ncore technology, designed also to enable… morePress Release dated: 18 Jul 2019
The TN-4D is a direct-drive, analogue turntable with an elegant, low-profile design, made possible by the use of a… morePress Release dated: 7 May 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint… morePress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018