Portable Amplifier/Player with built-in high resolution DAC
A portable amplifier/player equipped with the highest quality high-resolution sound circuitry.
- 5.6MHz DSD128 native playback from built-in microSD Card slot input.
- High-end Burr-Brown PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
- Dedicated dual 44.1kHz and 48kHz master clocks.
- Headphone amp utilizes discreet op-amp and push-pull circuitry.
- Burr-Brown OPA1602 SoundPLUS® operational amplifier.
- Ample 170mW + 170mW (at 32Ω load) high power output.
- Portable amplifier with DAC offers easy connection to a wide range of devices.
- Input terminal provides connection for digital coaxial, digital optical and analog line inputs.
- DSD native playback from Windows & Mac operating systems.
- DSD128 (5.6MHz) native playback from Apple iOS devices. (iOS 7 or later; Apple Camera Connection Kit not required.)
- DSD128 (5.6MHz) native playback from Android devices (using USB-OTG cable).
- Compatible with WAV, FLAC, MP3, AAC, DSF, and DFF (DIFF) audio files.
- Robust, all-aluminum construction meets durability requirements of portable equipment while minimizing susceptibility to external noise.
- Free TEAC HR Audio Player application permits DSD native playback from a wide range of devices.
- Compatible with DSD64 (2.8MHz) DoP signal output from digital coaxial output jack (handled through firmware update).
- English Francais Espanol (1.11 MB)
- Deutsch Italiano Nederlands Svenska (2.86 MB)
- Addendum (191.12 KB)
- Tested Media List (8.25 KB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (36.93 KB)
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018
TEAC, one of the world’s best-known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new Hi-Res Audio-focussed components to its… morePress Release dated: 23 Feb 2018
TEAC has added an exciting new model to its range of analogue turntables with the launch of the TN-400BT, the first… morePress Release dated: 18 Oct 2016
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016