Micro Component System
New Generation CD Micro Component System for Hi-Res Era
The HR-X101 is a Hi-Res micro component system with a new concept, fusing CD receiver components with TEAC desktop audio technologies that we have advanced over years.
The receiver has a USB DAC function that supports Hi-Res audio playback and can handle a variety of sources, including CDs, Bluetooth® and USB. The body of the unit is crafted elegantly with cut aluminum panels, which are about 3mm thick on the top and sides and 5mm thick on the front. This increases both strength and resistance to external noise. The cabinet, which is small enough to be held on the palms of two hands, has a cooling grille and side bars like a high-end power amplifier.
The design makes people feel its dignity and precision when they see it. In addition, the volume and source selection knobs on the front are also made with cut aluminum, which creates the sense of coolness and precision unique to thick metal. They will provide feelings of satisfaction to the owner every time they are used. The DAC, which is a core component for digital audio equipment, uses a Burr Brown PCM1795 that boasts a high dynamic range with low distortion and has a record of use in high-end digital-analog converters. This enables playback from various sources without compromising the passion the artists put into their music.
The speaker enclosures use red cherry wood panels and a piano finish to exude an aura of elegance. The contrast between the metal body and the receiver contributes to the unique presence of the system in the space where it is placed. The two-way speaker units incorporate PEI balanced dome tweeters that reproduce high-resolution audio sources with outstanding high-frequency characteristics and clarity. The rubber edges have maximized flexibility and a widened movement range. The cone woofers also achieve an outstanding f0 (lowest resonance frequency). The rich and natural low frequencies reproduced are surprising for their size.
The HR-X101 system packs the same high-quality audio technologies used in audiophile equipment into a compact form that allows you to make daily music listening experiences even richer.
- CD Receiver employs PC Streaming, CD Player, FM Tuner, and Bluetooth Connection
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz Hi-Res Streaming from PC/Mac via USB Cable
- Up-conversion to 24-bit/192kHz from any source including CD, and Bluetooth
- Built-in FM tuner supports RDS (RDS for UK/Europe model only)
- Small Footprint and Stunning Sound Performance by Class-D Amplifier
- Ultra-compact Loudspeakers support high frequency range up to 40kHz
- Owners Manual (En Fr Es De It Nl Sv) (9.66 MB)
- Reference (English) (1.14 MB)
- Reference (Francais) (1.12 MB)
- Reference (Deutsch) (1.11 MB)
- Reference (Espanol) (1.18 MB)
- Reference (Nederlands) (1.11 MB)
- Reference (Svenska) (1.08 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (52.83 KB)
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018