Supporting a hundred years of audio invention with playback, from 78rpm SP records and the latest Smartphone with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology.
The MC-D800 is a unique audio player that supports a wide variety of audio media spanning the history of human invention, from 78rpm SP records from the good ol’days, to the latest smartphone technology with state-of-the-art connectivity. An auto-return 3-speed turntable supports 33, 45 and 78 rpm vinyl discs, while Bluetooth® wireless connection allows users to enjoy wireless audio streaming from iPhone/Android phones.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Streaming with Instant Pairing
- Auto Return 3-speed Turntable with Sapphire Stylus
- Tray-loading CD Player supporting MP3/WMA Playback
- USB Port for MP3/WMA Playback
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner with Preset Memory
- Detached 2-way Speakers with Rear Bass-reflex Port
- English Francais Espanol Deutsch Italiano Nederlands Svenska (10.63 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (54.52 KB)
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018