Supporting a hundred years of audio invention with playback, from 78rpm SP records and the latest Smartphone with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology.
The MC-D800 is a unique audio player that supports a wide variety of audio media spanning the history of human invention, from 78rpm SP records from the good ol’days, to the latest smartphone technology with state-of-the-art connectivity. An auto-return 3-speed turntable supports 33, 45 and 78 rpm vinyl discs, while Bluetooth® wireless connection allows users to enjoy wireless audio streaming from iPhone/Android phones.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Streaming with Instant Pairing
- Auto Return 3-speed Turntable with Sapphire Stylus
- Tray-loading CD Player supporting MP3/WMA Playback
- USB Port for MP3/WMA Playback
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner with Preset Memory
- Detached 2-way Speakers with Rear Bass-reflex Port
- English Francais Espanol Deutsch Italiano Nederlands Svenska (10.63 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (54.52 KB)
TEAC’s new AP-505 is an ultra-compact stereo power amplifier, powered by Hypex Ncore technology, designed also to enable… morePress Release dated: 18 Jul 2019
The TN-4D is a direct-drive, analogue turntable with an elegant, low-profile design, made possible by the use of a… morePress Release dated: 7 May 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint… morePress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018