CD Player with 5.6MHz DSD-file-recorded Disc Native Playback
Enjoy high-resolution audio without the need for a PC connection.
- Supports DSD file playback on recordable DVD disc, 5.6MHz dsf file native playback without PC connection.
- Supports 24bit/192kHz PCM file playback
- Unique vibration control mechanism, VACS (Vibration Acoustic Control Structure).
- Separated power supply units for analog and digital sections, and high-quality parts such as the Cirrus Logic CS4398.
- Energy efficient “green technology”: Max 11W of power consumption and an automatic power saving mode.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
August 20, 2019: With vinyl sales at their highest for quarter of a century, it’s an auspicious time for the introduction… morePress Release dated: 20 Aug 2019
TEAC’s new AP-505 is an ultra-compact stereo power amplifier, powered by Hypex Ncore technology, designed also to enable… morePress Release dated: 18 Jul 2019
The TN-4D is a direct-drive, analogue turntable with an elegant, low-profile design, made possible by the use of a… morePress Release dated: 7 May 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint… morePress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018