A Turntable for Serious Music Fans
A great-sounding belt-drive turntable for music fans who want to enjoy the full range of vinyl classics and reissues.
The TN-200 includes a build-in preamp providing line out a USB out for connection to almost any sound system. The USB output can be used with recording software to archive your vinyl collection add it to your mobile playlist.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33 / 45rpm
- Heavy MDF cabinet
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equalizer（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static balanced straight type tone arm
- Replacable headshell
- Solid aluminum switches
- English Deutsch Espanol Francais Italiano Nederlands Svenska (5.05 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (46.54 KB)
The TN-4D is a direct-drive, analogue turntable with an elegant, low-profile design, made possible by the use of a… morePress Release dated: 7 May 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint… morePress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018