Belt-drive analog Record Player
Hold your breath. Drop the needle. Enjoy analog as it’s meant to be heard.
The TN-300 is a belt-drive analog record player with a stylish and luxurious chassis containing an MM Phono equalizer amplifier with USB output. The TN-300 supports Phono and Line output, which allows you to play vinyl with a stereo that isn’t equipped with Phono input, and Phono equalizer amplifier of your hands. You can transfer music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC, using the USB digital output. CD quality digital archiving with the USB output preserves your vinyl collection and also allows you to enjoy vinyl records with a smartphone or Digital Audio Player. Using Audio-Technica’s AT95E VM cartridge, the TN-300 lets you enjoy high accuracy tracking sounds as soon as you set up. An aluminum die-cast, High inertia platter has also been attached. The TN-300 is the perfect turntable for any music lover, from first time users to audiophiles, who appreciates high quality sounds and sturdy yet stylist design.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33/45rpm
- Heavy MDF cabinet with Multi-layerd coating with glossy coating
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equalizer（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static balanced straight type tone arm
- audio-technica’s renowned high-performance MM(VM) type phonograph cartridge attached
- Gold plated terminals for oxidation resistance
- English Francais Espanol German Italiano Nederlands Svenska (5.04 MB)
- Suomi (1.22 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (46.52 KB)
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018
TEAC, one of the world’s best-known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new Hi-Res Audio-focussed components to its… morePress Release dated: 23 Feb 2018
TEAC has added an exciting new model to its range of analogue turntables with the launch of the TN-400BT, the first… morePress Release dated: 18 Oct 2016
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016