Analog Turntable with Phono EQ
Luxurious turntable inherits modern technology and contemporary design.
The TN-350 is an upper-class turntable with matured audio technologies and contemporary design – finished in oil-finished Walnut veneer or matte black. A built-in Phono equalizer amplifier processes finer analog sound, while Analog-to-Digital processor from Texas Instruments delivers CD-quality digital sound via USB port that provides an easy path to digitize all your vinyl library into digital archive that lasts forever.
A beautifully polished aluminum die-cast platter also provides an elegant moment as it starts to turn, and an S-shaped tone arm proofs high-class turntable. A MM-type cartridge, AT95N from Audio-Technica comes with the unit.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33/45rpm
- Heavy MDF cabinet with oil-finished Walnut veneer or Matte Black
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equalizer Amplifier（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static-balanced S-shape tone arm
- Audio-Technica AT95E high-performance MM(VM) type cartridge pre-installed
- Gold-plated terminals for oxidation resistance
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018