2-speed Analog Turntable
Turn turn turn.
What better way to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Summer of Love than with the certifiably far-out TN-420 turntable?
Beneath the groovy exterior, this 2-speed turntable combines a high-density MDF base with an expertly die-cast aluminium platter to deliver incredible resonance rejection, speed control and audio fidelity, while a VM (MM) type cartridge, the AT95E from Audio-Technica traces every detail on the track. And for easy connection to virtually any audio system, the TN-420 features switchable LINE/PHONO level outputs on RCA connectors and a digital output on USB for easy connection to a Mac or PC for playback and archiving of your favorite LPs at PCM 48kHz/16bit which is CD quality. Once your collection is digitised, you will be able to enjoy them with iPhone/Android phone or car CD!
A fusion of unique appearance and excellent sound.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33/45 RPM
- High-density MDF cabinet with unique Tie-Dye finish
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equaliser Amplifier（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static-balanced S-shaped tone arm
- Audio-Technica AT95E high-performance MM (VM) type cartridge pre-installed
- Gold-plated terminals for LINE/PHONO outputs and head shell contacts
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018