List of features
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with unique Tie-Dye finish
- Heavy-weight Aluminium die-cast platter
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static-balanced S-shaped tone arm
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (LINE/PHONO output switchable)
- 2 speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Audio-Technica AT95E high-performance MM (VM) type cartridge pre-installed
- Corrosion resistant gold-plated terminals
A unique Tie-Dye color design
The eye-catching appearance of the TN-420-TD is achieved through a modern hydro-graphics printing process and adds a groovy touch to any music room. And just below this colorful is a high density MDF cabinet designed to minimize unwanted resonance during playback.
Aluminium belt-drive turntable
The high inertia aluminium die-cast platter is driven by a high-torque DC motor with durable Neoprene® rubber belt to achieve stable rotation. In addition, highly accurate rotation of this platter is maintained by a polished spindle (machined from a stainless steel block) and a durable bronze spindle holder.
MM type cartridge phono equalizer amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-420-TD supports both PHONO and LINE outputs, and allows you to enjoy your favorite albums on virtually any music system.
Built-in USB digital Output
An On-board Analog-to-Digital converter from Texas Instruments allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC and to create CD-quality backups of your favourite albums. In addition, a pair of gold-plated RCA connectors are employed for reliable connection to either the LINE or PHONO inputs of your receiver and amplifier.
Static balanced S-shaped tone arm
Due to increased mass, an S-shaped tone arm is employed for high tracking accuracy. Coupled with an adjustable anti-skating mechanism, the TN-420-TD will help you to get up and rocking in no time.
2-speed Turntable for LP/EP record playback
Perfect for albums or singles, the TN-420-TD features both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM playback and a manual tone-arm lifter for complete control of your music experience.
Corrosion resistant gold-plated terminals
To ensure years of reliable performance, gold-plated terminals on the LINE/PHONO output connectors and head shell contacts prevent oxidation over time..
Audio-Technica AT95E VM-type cartridge
The TN-420-TD comes with an Audio-Technica’s VM-type cartridge, which carries a reputation for accuracy, clarity and detail.