Dual Monaural Digital-to-Analog Converter
A new standard in high-resolution audio, delivering high performance audio from a desktop component
- A compact (215mm width) digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with USB input
- Compatible with 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native playback and 32bit/192kHz high-resolution sound sources
- Asynchronous transmission mode capability and 192kHz up-conversion option
- Dual monaural design eliminates interference between the left and right channels. Built around twin BurrBrown PCM1795 DAC chips
- Toroidal core power transformer
- XLR balanced output
- The USB DAC can be directly connected to a power amplifier or active speaker and the output level (XLR, RCA) can be set to fixed, adjustable or off.
- By setting the XLR or RCA output level to “Off,” unnecessary circuits (other than those of the headphone amplifier) are isolated, enabling the sound quality of the headphone amplifier to be further enhanced.
- Full metal housing provides both excellent vibration control and a classy look, in a compact size allowing convenient desktop positioning
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018