Dual Monaural Digital-to-Analog Converter
A new standard in high-resolution audio, delivering high performance audio from a desktop component
- A compact (215mm width) digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with USB input
- Compatible with 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native playback and 32bit/192kHz high-resolution sound sources
- Asynchronous transmission mode capability and 192kHz up-conversion option
- Dual monaural design eliminates interference between the left and right channels. Built around twin BurrBrown PCM1795 DAC chips
- Toroidal core power transformer
- XLR balanced output
- The USB DAC can be directly connected to a power amplifier or active speaker and the output level (XLR, RCA) can be set to fixed, adjustable or off.
- By setting the XLR or RCA output level to “Off,” unnecessary circuits (other than those of the headphone amplifier) are isolated, enabling the sound quality of the headphone amplifier to be further enhanced.
- Full metal housing provides both excellent vibration control and a classy look, in a compact size allowing convenient desktop positioning
August 20, 2019: With vinyl sales at their highest for quarter of a century, it’s an auspicious time for the introduction… morePress Release dated: 20 Aug 2019
TEAC’s new AP-505 is an ultra-compact stereo power amplifier, powered by Hypex Ncore technology, designed also to enable… morePress Release dated: 18 Jul 2019
The TN-4D is a direct-drive, analogue turntable with an elegant, low-profile design, made possible by the use of a… morePress Release dated: 7 May 2019
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 115W + 115W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint… morePress Release dated: 30 Apr 2019
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018