Dual Monaural Digital-to-Analog Converter
A new standard in high-resolution audio, delivering high performance audio from a desktop component
- A compact (215mm width) digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with USB input
- Compatible with 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native playback and 32bit/192kHz high-resolution sound sources
- Asynchronous transmission mode capability and 192kHz up-conversion option
- Dual monaural design eliminates interference between the left and right channels. Built around twin BurrBrown PCM1795 DAC chips
- Toroidal core power transformer
- XLR balanced output
- The USB DAC can be directly connected to a power amplifier or active speaker and the output level (XLR, RCA) can be set to fixed, adjustable or off.
- By setting the XLR or RCA output level to “Off,” unnecessary circuits (other than those of the headphone amplifier) are isolated, enabling the sound quality of the headphone amplifier to be further enhanced.
- Full metal housing provides both excellent vibration control and a classy look, in a compact size allowing convenient desktop positioning
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018
TEAC, one of the world’s best-known hi-fi brands, has added three, exciting new Hi-Res Audio-focussed components to its… morePress Release dated: 23 Feb 2018
TEAC has added an exciting new model to its range of analogue turntables with the launch of the TN-400BT, the first… morePress Release dated: 18 Oct 2016
TEAC is pleased to announce the HA-P5, its latest Portable Headphone Amplifier, featuring an all-new physical design and… morePress Release dated: 20 Jun 2016