DSD 5.6MHz / PCM 384kHz capable Dual Monaural D/A Converter
Pioneering the sound frontier with state - of - the art technology
- Supports DSD 2.8/5.6MHz file native playback by ASIO 2.1 or DoP methods.
- Supports up to 32bit/384kHz PCM audio playback
- Dual monaural design from the power supply unit (Troidal-core), DAC to operational amplifier.
- “High-standard” parts: BurrBrown PCM1795 and MUSES8920 for high-quality sound.
- Energy efficient “green-technology” design: Max power consumption, 13W and an auto power-saving mode.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
- English Francais Espanol (1.79 MB)
- Deutsch Italiano (1.26 MB)
- Nederlands Svenska (1.26 MB)
- Setup Instructions Mac (428.91 KB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (38.39 KB)
TEAC Corporation announces releasing the latest firmware which enables NT-505 to support Roon. Roon is the most engaging… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We are pleased to announce that the UD-505 Ver1.21 firmware update is now available. Further information: https://teac… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
We released the latest network firmware version 11.1e of network CD pre-main amplifier "NR-7CD". In addition, network… morePress Release dated: 20 Dec 2018
TEAC is proud to announce the launch of the HR Streamer App, an easy to use network control app for Android… morePress Release dated: 14 Aug 2018