DSD 5.6MHz / PCM 384kHz capable Dual Monaural D/A Converter
Pioneering the sound frontier with state - of - the art technology
- Supports DSD 2.8/5.6MHz file native playback by ASIO 2.1 or DoP methods.
- Supports up to 32bit/384kHz PCM audio playback
- Dual monaural design from the power supply unit (Troidal-core), DAC to operational amplifier.
- “High-standard” parts: BurrBrown PCM1795 and MUSES8920 for high-quality sound.
- Energy efficient “green-technology” design: Max power consumption, 13W and an auto power-saving mode.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
- English Francais Espanol (1.79 MB)
- Deutsch Italiano (1.26 MB)
- Nederlands Svenska (1.26 MB)
- Setup Instructions Mac (428.91 KB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (38.39 KB)
We are pleased to announce that the PE-505 Ver1.04 firmware update is now available.UpdatesImproved a… morePress Release dated: 17 Nov 2020
TEAC Corporation will release a flagship new belt-drive analog turntable TN-5BB. The TN-5BB is a new flagship analog… morePress Release dated: 19 Aug 2020
TEAC Corporation will release a new phono equalizing amplifier with dual monaural and fully-balanced input/output circuit… morePress Release dated: 19 Aug 2020
We are pleased to announce that the AD-850 Ver1.12 firmware update is now available. Updates CD drive tray operation… morePress Release dated: 17 Jul 2020
August 20, 2019: With vinyl sales at their highest for quarter of a century, it’s an auspicious time for the introduction… morePress Release dated: 20 Aug 2019